Number Coin

Number Coin

Climbing Virtually, Cleaning Real-world Mess: Gaming for Everest’s Preservation

Everace’s Bold Claim: Climb Virtual Peaks, Clean Everest. Everace merges virtual mountain climbing with real-world conservation efforts, using blockchain technology to fund Everest cleanup initiatives.

Paris, France, 3rd Jun 2024 – Everest is a dream unfulfilled for many. The tallest mountain in the Himalayas attracts much attention, evoking a range of emotions from summit triumph to deep sadness. Everest holds a place of high esteem within the mountaineering community, and its local Sherpa community is crucial to any climbing expedition.

Climbing Virtually, Cleaning Real-world Mess: Gaming for Everest's Preservation

Even though tourism has boosted the local economy but it also led to overcrowding and significant pollution issues. Nepal, one of the world’s least developed nations, faces rampant corruption that hampers effective policy and administration. Many blame the government and locals, with articles often branding Everest as “the highest dumping yard on Earth.

One mountaineer, passionate about Everest, recognized waste management as a critical problem and took action. This individual gathered and educated locals on waste segregation and management. As a blockchain enthusiast and Everest lover, He developed an innovative solution: a virtual mountain climbing game focused on Everest. The revenue generated from this game is allocated to cleaning programs on Everest, merging technology and environmental stewardship to address the mountain’s pressing issues.

Online blockchain gaming was projected to grow by 21.8% from 2023 to 2030, blockchain gaming seems to enjoy a healthy growth. In a recent interview, Cryptews CEO shared insights about Everace, highlighting its innovative features and potential impact. “Before climbing Everest, preparation is essential. In the Everace game, the Climbing Temple training center is freely accessible. Players can improve their speed, strength, agility, balance, power, and mental resilience through various training modules. The innovative Dynamic-NFT technology ensures that your climber’s stats and market value increase,” he explained.

Further, he added “ 95% percent of the wagers are redistributed to top players, while the remaining 5% fund regular cleanup campaigns on Everest, focusing on the South Col (8000m, Nepal). This critical area suffers from accumulated gear and waste due to high altitude, oxygen scarcity, and a constant influx of climbers. Everace aims to install infrastructure to support the growing tourism and expeditions around Everest.” 

A gaming experience you’ve never felt before is a bold claim. While cleaning Everest is undeniably a noble endeavor, the question remains whether this project’s good intentions can sustain it in the long run. A recent report revealed that 80% of Web3 projects fail for various reasons, so it’s crucial to understand all inherent risks before getting in early. While the concept is promising, some question whether the project can deliver on its ambitious promises. Only time will tell if Everace will emerge as a success or a failure.

The trailer looks amazing, but many are skeptical about whether the team can deliver the product on time. However, for now, the situation seems well-managed. The community is growing, with a decent number of members actively participating in the conservation of Everest. The first round of the presale is set to start on June 3, 2024, at 6 AM UTC. The community appears strong, and many are buying into Everace’s vision.

Disclaimer: The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading, or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisor.

Media Contact

Organization: Everace

Contact Person: Antoine Garet


Email: Send Email

City: Paris

Country: France

Release Id: 03062412769

The post Climbing Virtually, Cleaning Real-world Mess: Gaming for Everest’s Preservation appeared first on King NewsWire. It is provided by a third-party content provider. King Newswire makes no warranties or representations in connection with it.

Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Number Coin journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.

Please enter CoinGecko Free Api Key to get this plugin works.